- External visitors do not have a University card or University e-mail address when they first arrive in the Department.
- Who is considered a Biochemistry visitor.
If you are planning to use facilities and stay here longer than 24hrs, please see below for more information on visitor requirements.
Only visitors who require access to Biochemistry facilities and engage in activities need to have their right to work check conducted.
Short stay visitor information (attending a meeting, speaking at a seminar) is available Under two weeks visitors: Day visitors tab.
- Please note that the Department of Biochemistry has its procedure for all types of visitors.
- The process uses online forms.
- To access the Visitor Registration Form you must first contact your Biochemistry supervisor.
If you are not a day visitor, please contact your Biochemistry host for relevant forms.
If you are planning to use our facilities or equipment, it is essential that before that you contact your Biochemistry supervisor. When necessary, they will contact Biochemistry Admin (using the relevant form) for approval and to allow the workflow process to operate smoothly.
Failure to provide complete information or required documentation may delay your access to Biochemistry and/or its facilities.
More information for you and your supervisor before your arrival: University of Oxford Visitors, Visiting Oxford, and this Biochemistry intranet tab.